Healthy Directions WebMD App now available to all members
Posted on August 16, 2017
We are excited to let you know that we have made it easier for all members to access the Healthy Directions WebMD portal, powered by WebMD® Health Services, at webmdhealth.com/hne. Many favorite features from the Healthy Directions portal are now available via smartphone or mobile device through the new Wellness at Your Side app.
With this mobile app, members can conveniently take their annual health assessment, set health and activity goals, and track progress in areas such as:
- Weight Loss
- Overall happiness
- Quitting smoking
Once a member completes their health assessment, the mobile app helps them set goals and track progress from anywhere.
Members can follow these steps below to download the app onto a smartphone or tablet.
- Log into webmdhealth.com/hne.
- Under the Healthy Living tab, click on “Wellness at Your Side.”
- On this page, you will get your unique Access Key.
- Grab your smartphone or mobile device and download the “Wellness at Your Side” app through the App Store.
- Enter your unique Access Key to begin.
In some cases, as part of the Healthy Choices program, members can even earn rewards* for their activities. If you have opted your employer group into the free Healthy Choices or Healthy Directions programs, your employees can earn points towards raffle drawings while tracking their progress on the portal or in the app. For more information or to opt your employees into the free Healthy Choices or Healthy Directions programs, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to check out the app today!
- Not all Employer Groups have elected to participate in the program.
- You must be 18 years or older and have a valid Health New England Membership ID to be entered into any raffle.
- When registering, you must use your full 11 digit Member ID number found on your ID card, including the last two numbers (Example: 01, 02).
- Only health activities completed between January 1 and December 31 of the current year will be accepted.
- You must be a Health New England plan member on the date of the raffle drawing to be eligible for prizes.